Choose free checking that makes your cash spent more rewarding. Earn 2% cash back when you use your debit card for gas, groceries, and a whole lot more.* Buy what you need and earn cash back for what you want.
Your Kasasa Cash Back® benefits:
- Free checking that pays 2% cash back on everyday debit card purchases (up to $350 monthly)*
- Get unlimited refunds on ATM fees nationwide*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® savings account for easy savings
- Have your Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver
- Unlimited checking
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance required to earn your rewards
- Free mobile banking
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Free E-Statements
- Just a low $25 minimum deposit to open
Find Out How To Earn Your Rewards
We've made it really easy for you! To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive E-Statement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
That's it! And if for some reason you don't qualify one month, don't worry! Your account is still free! You can get back to earning your full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 01/01/2016. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $25 for Kasasa Cash Back and $5 for Kasasa Saver. When monthly qualifications are met, you will receive 2.00% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $7 per monthly qualification cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred using Kasasa Cash Back debit card during qualification cycle will be reimbursed if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Kasasa Cash Back rewards will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the monthly statement cycle. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash Back are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $10,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 0.50%; and (2) balances over $10,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.25% dividend rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 0.50% - 0.27% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash Back, all balances in the Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY. Limit one account per SSN.