Kern Federal Credit Union has partnered with SWBC Investment Services, LLC to bring you more investment options. With today's economic challenges and diverse investment choices, you need a team to turn to who can simplify the investment process and help you work toward realizing your dreams.
Whether you are starting an investment plan or just want to review your portfolio, let Bret H. Black, Financial Advisor with SWBC Investment Services, LLC, assist you in determining your short and long term investment needs. Bret is the exclusive Financial Advisor to the members of Kern Federal Credit Union. To begin working towards your financial goals, contact Bret at 661.632.1641 or visit your local branch office today to arrange an appointment.
We look forward to continuing to help you reach your financial goals!
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
You’ve heard it time and time again. The best time to invest in tomorrow is today. But with the demands and cost of living today, it may seem there’s not enough time or money left for investing. We can help. Whether it is planning for retirement, buying your dream home, saving for a college fun, or leaving a legacy, SWBC Investment Services will help you achieve your goals. Through SWBC Investment Services you have access to a full array of investment and insurance products.
- Brokerage Services
- Individual securities – Stocks & Bonds
- Mutual Funds
- Individual and Business Retirement Plans
- IRAs, Roth IRAs
- 401(k), 403(b) rollovers
- College Savings Plans
- Portfolio Review and Evaluation
- Insurance: term, whole life, variable, universal life
- Annuities: fixed and variable
- Long-term care
- Starting out with a new career. Budgeting income, expenses, savings and investments.
- Protecting your family. Whether you’re getting married or starting a family, it’s a good time to review your savings, investments and insurance needs.
- Changing Jobs. When you move or change jobs, review your retirement plan options from your past and present employers to ensure they all fit your financial profile.
- Saving for Retirement. How much income will you need in retirement?
- Saving for College. With rising education costs, are you investing for that future anticipated need?
- Transition to Retirement. Make the most of living in retirement while avoiding costly mistakes.
- Preserving Wealth. Do you plan to pass on your estate to the ones you love. We can show you how!
Securities offered through SWBC Investment Services, LLC, a registered broker/dealer. Member SIPC & FINRA. Advisory services offered through SWBC Investment Company, a Registered Investment Advisor. SWBC Investment Services, LLC & SWBC Investment Company are not affiliated with this institution. *NO CREDIT UNION GUARANTEE *NOT NCUSIF INSURED *MAY LOSE VALUE
SWBC Investment Services, LLC
9311 San Pedro, Suite 600 I San Antonio, TX 78216
(210) 321-7131 Office I (210) 525-9461