At most financial institutions, your savings is just a safe place to keep your money. Here, your savings account is your share of part-ownership in Kern Federal Credit Union. Since we're member-owned, we work to put our profits back into our members' pockets in the form of low rates and more. Plus, our share savings account pays competitive dividends on balances of $100 and more.
Secondary savings accounts can be opened and renamed to help you manage your money, like "Vacation," "College," or "Holidays," and have no minimum balance requirement. Start saving today!
- Basic savings, plus your share of ownership in Kern FCU
- Earn competitive dividends on balances of $100 and more
- Must maintain a $25 minimum balance*
- No monthly service charge
- No membership fee
- Enjoy unlimited deposits and in-person withdrawals
- Can receive direct deposit
- Can be used for electronic bill payments and transfers
- Free mobile banking
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free E-Statements
- $5 minimum deposit to open
*Minimum balance for primary share savings, no minimum balance required for secondary share savings.