Do you like music, movies, apps, or online shopping? If so, Kasasa Tunes® is free checking with rewards that to fit your lifestyle. You're probably already doing what's needed to qualify for the rewards each month — like use your debit card instead of writing a check — it's that easy to earn rewards.
Your Kasasa Tunes benefits:
- Free checking that reimburses you for iTunes and Amazon purchases (up to $5 monthly)*
- Get $25 in iTunes and Amazon purchases just for signing up!*
- Get unlimited refunds on ATM fees nationwide*
- Unlimited checking
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance required to earn your rewards
- Free mobile banking
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Free E-Statements
- Just a low $25 minimum deposit to open
Get Reimbursed for Online Purchases!
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Tunes® account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive E-Statement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
That's it! And if for some reason you don't qualify one month, don't worry! Your account is still free. You can get back to earning your full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle!
*The minimum to open account is $25. You will be refunded up to $25 for iTunes® and/or Amazon.com® purchases that post to and settle account during the first 60 days after you open an account. Refunds will be credited to account on the last day of statement cycle in which refundable purchases were made. In addition, each qualification cycle, earn up to $5 in refunds of iTunes and/or Amazon.com purchases if qualifications are met during previous monthly qualification cycle. Purchases must be made with debit card associated with your Kasasa Tunes account. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. and Amazon.com is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. Apple Inc. and Amazon Inc. are not participants in or sponsors of this program. Limit one account per SSN.