What's better than free checking? Kasasa Cash® — free checking that pays you dividends each month. Plus, there's no minimum balance required to earn our highest rate: 2.00% APY.*
And we'll refund your ATM fees, nationwide.* Wherever you are in the US, you can withdraw money when you need it — no need to search high and low for a "free" ATM.
Your Kasasa Cash benefits:
- Free checking that pays you really high dividends
- Earn 2.00% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- Earn 2.00% to 0.41% APY on balances over $10,000, depending on balance in account*
- Earn 0.05% APY if qualifications aren't met*
- Get unlimited refunds on ATM fees nationwide*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® savings account for easy savings
- Have your Kasasa Cash rewards transferred to your Kasasa Saver
- Unlimited checking
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance required to earn your rewards
- Free mobile banking
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Free E-Statements
- Just a low $25 minimum deposit to open
Earning Your Rewards is Easy!
In fact, you're probably doing most, if not all, of these things already! To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive E-Statement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
That's it! And if for some reason you don't qualify one month, don't worry! Your account is still free and you still earn our base dividend rate. You can get back to earning your full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 01/01/2016. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $25 for Kasasa Cash and $5 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.00%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% dividend rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.00% - 0.41% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding dividend. Dividend earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual dividend amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $10,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 0.50%; and (2) balances over $10,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.25% dividend rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 0.50% - 0.27% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY. Limit one account per SSN.